22 Chaplin Place, Albion ParkFOR SALE $579,000 - $599,000
- Property ID: 61757730
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size: 165.00 Metres²
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
ATTENTION Investors or First home buyers
4 bedroom spacious luxury duplexes with beautiful outlook and lake views.
Live in one and rent the other! This is great for the new home owner and a great investment.
Amazing 4 bedroom torrens titled duplexes 2 bathroom, balcony with lake views & more. In one of the sought after streets in Albion Park. Get your furniture you are ready to move in! Good yard for the kids and pet friendly
* Brand New in a Great Location
* Walk to Mount Terry Primary School
* Raked ceilings, Spacious living and dining area
* Bedrooms with built ins, master bedroom with en-suite. Some of the rooms have desks built in too.
* Gourmet gas kitchen with Ariston quality appliances, dishwasher, gas stove, oven & rangehood, ceaserstone bench tops
* Balcony with lake views
* Air Conditioning and gas heating
* Beautifully tiled bathrooms floor to ceiling
* 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets
* Remote double lock up garage
* Close to Stockland Shellharbour
Contact Mike T from Mike T Real Estate on 0417 447500
FIRST HOME BUYERS and INVESTORS can save up to $25000 in government incentives (Check the NSW Government Office of State Revenue for full terms and conditions)
Highly recommend Mike T. he is the hardest working agent I have ever dealt with. A wealth of experience in sales. Mike got me a great price for my house 🏠 and even found me another.a home 🏠 that I love. Mike T takes the stress out of buying and selling, helped organise a removalist and more. I would go no where else. Forget the rest, go with the best Mike T.
- Michelle Cerny
Mike was very good his service was top notch good communication all the way through keeping us up to date with the purchasers and inspections. Could not fault Mike at all. He actually got us more than what we wanted. We had a figure set and Mike exceeded that and negotiated a top figure for us. He let us know how the market was soft with a downturn and a buyers market. He kept us informed and pursued interest in the property and followed through. The video Mike did was very good showed the property in a great light. Definitely would use Mike again his real estate service is great top notch! (The house is a street record for Burdekin dr Albion Park at time of sale)
- Stephen Pollock
Mike T was great! Great service, great attitude and made our buying process very smooth. I highly recommend him!