22 Chaplin Place, Albion ParkSold For $580,000 April 2, 2019
- Property ID: 61757730
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size: 165.00 Metres²
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
ATTENTION Investors or First home buyers
4 bedroom spacious luxury duplexes with beautiful outlook and lake views.
Amazing 4 bedroom torrens titled duplexes 2 bathroom, balcony with lake views & more. In one of the sought after streets in Albion Park. Get your furniture you are ready to move in! Good yard for the kids and pet friendly
* Brand New in a Great Location
* Walk to Mount Terry Primary School
* Raked ceilings, Spacious living and dining area
* Bedrooms with built ins, master bedroom with en-suite. Some of the rooms have desks built in too.
* Gourmet gas kitchen with Ariston quality appliances, dishwasher, gas stove, oven & rangehood, ceaserstone bench tops
* Balcony with lake views
* Air Conditioning and gas heating
* Beautifully tiled bathrooms floor to ceiling
* 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets
* Remote double lock up garage
* Close to Stockland Shellharbour
Contact Mike T from Mike T Real Estate on 0417 447500
FIRST HOME BUYERS and INVESTORS can save up to $25000 in government incentives (Check the NSW Government Office of State Revenue for full terms and conditions)
We recently purchased our new home through Mike T! An absolute champion from the beginning, the level of care and detail he showed at each step was outstanding, he took the hassle out of the process and made a very stressful process much easier. The effort Mike T put in to help us with our new journey was astonishing. He communicated with us every step and still checks in with us, an absolute pleasure! Cheers Mike T.
- Danny and Amber
"Went above and beyond" Well what can we say about Mike T, he was honest from the start in exactly what he thought our house was worth and how much to expect for the sale. He went above and beyond the expected in a dying market and sold our house in an exceptional time frame. There were no promises of what you want to hear, only the truth of what to expect in the current market. Always there to answer your questions in a timely manner, we consider Mike T a true friend that we will call on again if we ever sell. His knowledge of the local area is a credit to him. The always working Mike T, thankyou. thanks, Danny
- Danny Mason
Mike T gave us great service, he's easy to talk to, always available and he's great to deal with. Constantly followed us up regarding the property and stayed in touch. I would highly recommend Mike T. Thank you Daniel.